Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Week 14: Library Thing, Etc.

I was pleased to be introduced to Shelfari this week. Although I had used Library Thing previously, I liked the visual appearance and reviews of Shelfari. If only I had not inadvertently accessed a co-worker's account!

I have added a review for Resilience by Elizabeth Edwards. Her book is helping me deal with a challenging situation as she stresses the importance of moving on with life.

I also have listed Tinsel as a book I want to read. It was suggested by another co-worker and sounds like a interesting novel that may make me consider how the different ways we choose to celebrate Christmas in this country. I like the fact that it is set in Texas as that state has some fascinating citizens who know how to put on a show.

No comments:

Post a Comment